CHRISTIAN HOLY CITY CHURCH
ARTICLE Ⅰ ESTABLISHMENT
The Holy City Church was established on October 25, 2011, which is composed of all the pastoral team members and ordinary Christians.
ARTICLE Ⅱ PURPOSE
The Church aims to become a church after the Lord’s heart, so that the believers can be one in Christ, serve and supply each other in the love of the Lord Jesus, be real Christians according to the Lord’s teachings, be salt and light in the world, and glorify the Lord’s name by proclaiming to the world the salvation of the Lord Jesus’s cross.
ARTICLE Ⅲ BASIC BELIEFS
1. The Holy City Church regards the Lord Jesus as the Head and the Bible as the basis of our belief. We hold to all the truth in the Bible.
2. We firmly believe that God created the heavens and earth and all things and rules over all things, and that God is the only true and almighty God, who was and is and is to come.
3. We firmly believe that God incarnated Himself to save man and came to the world in the image of the Lord Jesus. To bear and forgive man’s sin, He was nailed to the cross, and then He was resurrected from the dead and ascended to the heaven. By doing so, He accomplished the work of redeeming all mankind.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is with the Church and the brothers and sisters.
5. We were baptized into Christ by faith. We believers serve the Lord faithfully with one heart and one mind, and we become one in the Lord and have one body.
6. The Lord Jesus promised, “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also (John 14:2-3).” Therefore, we firmly believe that the Lord Jesus will definitely come again in the last days and take us to the kingdom of heaven, so that we can live with Him in the new heaven and new earth forever and ever.